Thursday, November 20, 2008
Happy Halloween!
And to round out our month, we had a nice quiet Halloween at home with our little Tigger. Very befitting of our bouncy guy, we've had a Tigger outfit for some time, which was perfect for Evan's first Halloween costume. It was definitely more fun this year to have a kid around. When I got home from work, we dressed Evan up and took him for a walk around the neighborhood to see the festivities. (No, we did not take him trick-or-treating...we thought it'd be a little obvious who the candy was actually for...though that didn't stop many other people in our neighborhood from trick-or-treating with their infants...) I can't say he was all that excited about it, seeing as how he slept for almost our whole walk, but there's always next year. Then we sat in our driveway and handed out candy to the neighbors. All in all it was a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS TIGGER PIC :) So cute you both look adorable
Post a Comment