Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 months old is lots of fun

Hi Everyone! This is Evan. Guess what? Being four months old is lots of fun. I had a nice time with my family in town. Check out all the things I did!

First, I turned 4 months old:


Then, I went to Oktoberfest with Mommy and Daddy, Uncle Jony, Gramma and Grandpa Charlie, and Grampa and Sharon. We danced the polka, ate a yummy bratwurst, and I got to wear my cool Oktoberfest hat. I wish I were big enough to fit into my lederhosen I got from Mommy's friend Tricia, but no luck this year! Maybe next year.

Then, we all went to the Phoenix zoo. I loved all the animals, even though it was the middle of the day and most of them were sleeping. Oh well, Mommy and Daddy loved it so much they became zoo members, so I can go back whenever I want to! Daddy wants to get a bike trailer so he can take me bike riding all over the zoo.

Stay tuned for more - I was a really busy boy this month!

Love, Evan

1 comment:

The ADHD PHD said...

This was the cutest blog entry yet, I love the hat!