Dave and I have realized that one of our favorite Evan moments always happens when we wake him up out of his baby burrito. It's so darn cute to watch him unfold from his swaddle and start his baby stretches as he slowly tunes into the world. I thought I'd share a video of Evan waking up from one of his afternoon naps. We could watch this all day! Another one of our favorite things is to hear Evan sneeze - he sneezes twice and then ends with a big "Choooooo!", like it takes all his effort to get the last one out. Sadly, we haven't been able to get that one on tape, and I think he's kind of phasing it out because he doesn't do it all that often anymore...sniff, sniff. He's almost grown out of his swaddle blankets too, so I don't know how long this phase of cuteness will last either.
No comments:
Post a Comment