Funny potty story...
So everybody knows what can happen to little boys during diaper changes when you take the diaper off and the cold air hits...right?? Well, the other day when I was changing Evan, I got distracted and forgot to watch for this, and sure 'nough, we had an accident. I was happily holding his legs up to change his diaper when I looked down and he was tinkling right into his eye! Which then turned into peeing all over the changing table, and the wall, as I tried to change his position too quickly. Silly Mommy. I guess I got the angle just right though, since the poor kiddo looked like Popeye, holding one eye tightly shut to keep out the puddle of pee. He had the most confused look on his face! So of course I immediately freaked out and whisked him to the bathroom to wash his face off...neglecting to wait for warm water first...which then led to a screaming fit of outrage at such "rough" treatment. And to think, we were only just starting out the day. Poor little guy...such a rude awakening at such a young age! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment