Saturday, February 20, 2010

15 months

September was a fun month because we traveled to California to meet our new nephew Gavin, and of course to see Landon (and Steve and Amy) again. Evan is always enamored of his big cousin Landon, and he found Gavin to be quite interesting as well.

I love this picture because it reminds me of a picture of myself, eating a green apple, I think when I was around Evan's age.

Helping Daddy pick apples:


Discovering the corn pit...a very dusty but cool place to play

Nephews!! Landon and Gavin


Cousins picture!


We also got into the old summer pastime of drawing with chalk on the driveway...and on Mommy, and Daddy, and Evan too.

September was also a banner month as Evan got his first big boy haircut. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, and managed to give his hairdresser some very pensive looks, but in the end looked all grown up. It's amazing what cutting off a few curls will do.

And last but not least, enjoying some yummy watermelon. We're happy summer lasts into September here!

No comments: