Call it a New Year's resolution, but I've decided to restart our family blog. At last glance, it appears we had a 9-month old on our hands. This is as good a time as any to quote the old adage "Time flies when you're having fun", as we now have an 18-month old exuberant toddler, and as such it's time to update things around here.
In lieu of detailed posts (since I can't remember anything but the big moments anyway), I've decided to post a few pictures in chronological order to get us all up to speed with the current life and times of the Horne family. So here we go:
10 Months old (and April 2009):Evan and Aunt Sue, and the whole family at Oma's Memorial service in Rochester
Happy First Easter, Evan!
10 month old photo shoot

Daddy and Evan on a springtime hike, during a visit from Uncle Davey

A family shot (for Oma, of course), and cousing picture at Brett and JoEllen's wedding in Columbus:


Evan, excited that he actually got to hold the phone for a bit
No comments:
Post a Comment