Saturday, June 21, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our new family blog! Hopefully this will help keep everyone up to date with the Horne family happenings as we learn and grow as a family. It already feels like Evan has been with us for ages, even though it hasn't been two weeks yet! We're learning so much day by day, despite our sleep fog... Evan has been a real joy so far, and has already been a trooper. He's made it to his first and second doctor's appointments, had a circumcision and was the "ringbearer" in a wedding (both on the same day), and just graduated into cloth diapers as his umbilical cord stump fell off yesterday. These are momentous happenings in baby world! We'll keep this updated as often as we can, so keep checking back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to our family Evan Peter. This will be an incredible journey for all,loving who you are and who you will become as you grow, explore, discover, conquer,romp,run and dream. So Evan enjoy getting dirt on your hands and clothes, ask questions, play games and sports, enjoy your holidays,have fun and go fishing, grow strong as a boy must grow for climbing trees,imagine,learn any lessons,believe in God, be thankful for family and friends and believe anything is possible.
One of the best things in life is being a boy. Enjoy.
With love to you, Mommy and Daddy. Love, Aunt Sue

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jenny and Dave! I love the bottom picture of Evan. He is just the cutest baby! And I'm not just saying that because that is what you are supposed to say (in all honesty, most newbies look exactly the same to me), but this guy is good lookin'!
I am just so happy for you both and your new family! Although many miles away and out of touch, I've been following your blog the whole time and I can't wait to hear and see more of your new adventure together!
Miss you!
love
alison (Whiter....goes to show how really out of touch I am :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Dave and Evan,
How nice to be able to enjoy Evan's changes across the miles.Evan sure is a cutie!!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated with photos,stories and Evan's firsts. Love you!!!
Love, Aunt Sue